2013 Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Large and Small Business Corporate Sponsorships for our morning series and social events throughout the 2013 Calendar year.
· LARGE Business- $3,500
· Small (less than 100 employees) Business- $1,500
What you receive being a Greater Tampa Bay NDIA Chapter Corporate Sponsor:
· Logo in quarterly newsletter
· Corporate logo at every NDIA morning seminar in 2013
· Logo on website starting early February
· Hyperlink to Corporate website via our chapter website
· 2 seats at each morning seminar in 2013
· Opportunity to sit at reserved/head table alongside keynote speaker
· Randomly selected to be featured as the Title sponsor at a morning seminar with the ability to feature/highlight your company’s capabilities for 3-5 minutes
· Corporate Sponsorships will support our own chapter Special Operations Defense Industry Scholarship Fund (The SODI Scholarship Fund provides scholarship grants to the children of deceased defense industry colleagues killed in direct support to U.S. Special Operations Forces since 2010)
“Early Bird” Special:
Large Business- 6 available months to sponsor at $400 each (randomly select a month in 2013 that you’d like to sponsor)
Small Business- 6 available months to sponsor at $200 each (randomly select a month in 2013 that you’d like to sponsor)
***You can buy just 1 or buy up to 6 individual morning seminars at the above rate
The cut off for the Early Bird Special registration is 30 November. 2013
Corporate Sponsor will begin the date of our first morning seminar in January 2013.
Chapter Social Event Sponsorship:
If you are interested in being an afterhours social sponsor in 2012 or 2013 at our signature venue, Bad Monkey, we would love to hear from you!
What you receive for the Sponsorship:
· Sponsorship cost $300
· Logo and capabilities summary scrolling on the flat screens throughout Bad Monkey
· Audio is available to speak to audience for a few moments to deliver company capabilities, etc.